From the Cinch Phone App:
- From Dashboard, select Player Profile
- Select Program Tab of program desired
- Next to [+NewProgram] there is a chat bubble which will open the Chat option, or in the bottom right corner you can select [Chat].
- From the Chat page, select the New Message icon in upper right corner
- Parents of all rostered players will be listed here. At this time, if you have more than one team, all parents will be listed.
- Select [New Group Chat] to create a group message.
- Select parents to be in group
- Name Group
- Add Group logo
- When [+] button is selected, a text message will go out to group welcoming them to the group. From here you can send information to parents.
- For Individual Chat: Select ROSTER from bottom of program page.
- Select player to send message
- When parent profile for player opens, there will be a [Message] Button.
- From Dashboard, select Player and then [TEAMS]
- When team is displayed, select Team to show Roster
- From Dashboard, select [Communications]
- Select [create group]
- add members to group.
- All parents from roster will be listed
- When [+] button is selected, a text will go out to group welcoming them to the group. From here you can send information to parents.
Did this answer your question?